San Antonio (IASA)
Festival of India
March 25th, 2017 (Saturday)
3 pm – 9 pm
La Villita (Maverick Plaza)
418 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205
IASA solicits entries for Festival of India Cultural Program
Guidelines for Festival of India (FOI) Cultural Program
Non- classical performances ONLY
Note : Classical performances are by invitation only
2017 Theme: Cultural fusion - classical, folk & pop (Movie style)
The idea is to depict the spectrum of performing arts in India!
1. This is a FREE Event and all IASA members and non-members are eligible to participate. But we encourage all participants to become IASA members.
2. Deadline for registration of items will be February 25th, 2017. The Cultural Committee will communicate approval of the item within 24-48 hours following submission of registration form. However, registration may close early if we have enough entries.
4. Participants may register for maximum of ONE ITEM ONLY.
5. For items where the majority of the participants are less than 10 years of age, the item should not exceed 4 minutes. All items will be limited to a maximum of 5 minutes. (Any exception to these rules will be at the discretion of the Cultural Committee)
8. Reporting times will be communicated by March 20th, 2017. If all members of the group do not report by the listed time, they may lose the spot in the program
9. Following information should be emailed by Registration Deadline : February 25th , 2017
4) Language of the item
Booths are being filled up at this time and there are only a few Stalls/Booths left
If you are interested in having a booth, please contact
Brian Hathi @ 210-381-0811
Shridevi Papineni 210.705.9831 Gowdham Rajan 210.393.4107
India Association of San Antonio
We, the members of the India Association of San Antonio extend a warm welcome to you on our Community Website. IASA is a non-profit volunteer umbrella organization that represents all sister organizations and non-profit organizations of the community of Indian heritage in San Antonio, Texas with the primary purpose to bring diverse and very vibrant Indian community here in San Antonio together.